Fees from SEPTEMBER 2023
Fees per term
Year 3 £4,415
Years 4-6 £4,690
Years 7-8 £5,155
Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Alternatively fees may be paid by direct debit from a UK bank account, for which there is no additional charge.
*Please note that the prompt payment allowance for settlement within seven days of the start of term is £200 per term, applicable to Senior and Prep School Fees. The fee shown is net of this deduction.
Fees per term
Years 1 & 2 £3,580
Aftercare is available from 4.00pm to 6.00pm at £8.20 per hour. There will be no charge for aftercare booked from 3.15pm to 4.00pm from Reception.
Registration Fee All Registrations £100
Acceptance Deposit Day Place £500*
*this amount is refunded once the final term’s fees and extras have been settled.
Bromsgrove School Governors have reintroduced a Fees in Advance scheme which is open to fee payers who wish to pay for more than one academic year in advance. This scheme applies across all of the Bromsgrove Schools (Senior, Prep, Pre-Prep and Winterfold). The FIA Scheme provides an opportunity for fee payers to benefit from a saving on the overall cost of education by making a lump sum payment to the School in advance. Full details are available from the Bursar, Mrs Lesley Brookes.
Music Charges Per 30 minute lesson £24.00
Aftercare (Pre-Prep) Per hour (4.00pm-6.00pm) £8.20
Aftercare (Pre-School) Per hour (3.15pm-6.00pm) £8.20
Late collection (Pre-Prep) Charge per 15 minutes after 6pm £20.00
At Winterfold Pre-School, we offer the universal 15 free childcare hours for all 3 & 4 year olds and 30 free hours for eligible children. All 3 & 4 year olds can access 15 free hours of childcare starting on 1st January, 1st April and 1st September following their 3rd birthday and ending the term that they turn 5. The School accepts childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments. Click here to download our fact sheet.
KINDERGARTEN Terms & Conditions
- All funded hours are free of charge.
- Funded hours must be taken as a minimum of 5 sessions per week. A school day counts as two sessions and a morning as one session.
- All sessions are in line with the normal school day and are fixed.
- Sessions are not transferable and a minimum of half a term’s notice must be given for any changes.
- Any non-funded hours plus the daily compulsory charge for hot lunches and snacks will be charged termly in advance and payment can be made monthly with childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- There will be a late collection charge of £20 per 15 minutes after 6pm.
- One 15 hour or 30 hour place is available at zero cost for an eligible 3 & 4 year old child who is “looked after” by the Local Authority.
Please contact the Finance Office for further information.
- Before school club charges and after-care charges will be billed termly in arrears. After-care will be charged to the nearest 15 minutes taken.