Academic Year 2016-2017
Forms 7&8: £4,150 per term
Forms 4,5,6: £4,070 per term
Form 3: £3,570 per term
Forms 1&2: £2,680 per term
Reception: £2,430 per term
8.45am-11.45am (if eligible for NEF): FREE
11.45am-1.15pm (includes Lunch): £16.60 per session
8.45am-1.15pm (if not eligible for NEF): £33.20 per session
1.15pm-3.15pm: £16.60 per session
Aftercare (Pre-Prep only)
£5.40 per hour
Fees – Terms and Conditions
- All school meals where appropriate are included in the above fee. This includes milk that is subsidised under the School Milk Scheme
- The fees quoted above are inclusive of books, stationery and activities except where parents opt for individual or group lessons from visiting professionals, as with music, judo, tennis, golf, fencing, ballet, archery, etc. (Please note that no remission can be made for lessons missed, for whatever reason). Additional charges will be made for outings, photographs, and examination fees.
- Fees are paid termly in advance and are due before the commencement of the school term to which they relate. The school reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 5% per month.
- There is a £250 deposit upon Registration, refundable against the final term’s fees.
- No allowance can be made for absences through illness or other causes, but there is an optional School Fees Sickness Insurance Scheme.
- Sibling discounts for concurrent children are available. A 10% discount is available for a third sibling and 15% for fourth siblings.
- A full term’s notice in writing is required in the case of a pupil leaving, otherwise a full term’s fees will be charged in lieu thereof. A “term’s notice” means that notice must be given before the first day of the term.
- Aftercare Late Collection. A charge of £15.00 will be made if children are not collected by 6pm.
- Nursery Education Funding (NEF):
- Your child is entitled to 15 hours of free education per week.
- At Winterfold, the 15 hours are provided from 8.45am to 11.45am each day.
- Your child is eligible for the funding from the term following their third birthday.
- The funding will continue to be claimed up until your child’s fifth birthday. This means that funding can continue to be claimed when your child moves into Reception
- You will be requested to complete a Parent Claim Form each term. You must ensure that you detail any other nurseries or kindergartens that your child attends on this form. Failure to complete this form each term will result in a withdrawal of the free place.