Nursery Fees FROM JANUARY 2021
All Day 8.00am to 6.00pm £55.50 per day, £250.00 per week – includes lunch/tea
School Day 9.00am to 3.00pm £39.50 per day – includes lunch
Morning 8.00am to 1.00pm £33.00 per day – includes lunch
Afternoon 1.00pm to 6.00pm £33.00 per day – includes tea
Two weeks holiday can be taken free of charge and a further four weeks can be taken as a 50% retainer.
Two weeks notice is required for any holidays.
Please note that holiday is deemed to accrue over the course of the academic year.
All fees are exclusive of formula / baby feeds and nappies.
Additional fees will be charged at the hourly rate if children are dropped off or picked up outside the session times. N.B. A charge of £15.00 will be made if children are collected after 6.00pm. Charges may also be made if normal pick-up times are exceeded.
All fees are payable monthly in arrears.
If leaving the Nursery, a month’s notice, or a month’s fees in lieu of notice, is required.
No allowance can be made for short term illness and no refund can be made if children are taken out of a session early.
An accepted start date can be deferred up to a maximum of 3 months. Any further deferral will be subject to the normal rates to hold the place.
If a child does not join the Nursery at the agreed joining date, a 50% retainer will be charged.
Appointments to have a look around the Nursery can be made by telephoning the School Office on 01562 777234.
NURSERY OPENING HOURS
The Nursery is open for 50 weeks per year, closing as follows:
- 1 week at Christmas
- 1 week at Easter
- All Bank Holidays
FUNDED HOURS OFFERED AT WINTERFOLD KINDERGARTEN
In our Kindergarten, we offer the universal 15 free childcare hours for all 3 & 4 year olds and 30 free hours for eligible children. All 3 & 4 year olds can access 15 free hours of childcare starting on 1st January, 1st April and 1st September following their 3rd birthday and ending the term that they turn 5. The School accepts childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
Half Day (8.45am-1.15pm) One Session £13.60
Full Day (8.45am-3.15pm) Two Sessions £6.50
Please note a minimum of five sessions must be booked (1 day = 2 sessions [6 free hours], 1 half day = 1 session [3 free hours])
Pre/aftercare is available at 8.00am to 8.45am and 3.15pm to 6.00pm at £7.10 per hour
KINDERGARTEN TERMLY CHARGES (WITH NURSERY FUNDING)
2 days, 1 morning £292.60
3 days £452.10
1 day, 3 mornings £520.30
2 days, 2 mornings £677.60
5 mornings £748.00
3 days, 1 morning £837.10
1 day, 4 mornings £905.30
4 days £996.60
2 days, 3 mornings £1,062.60
3 days, 2 mornings £1,222.10
5 days (8.45am-3.15pm) £1,541.10
5 days inc. (8.00am-6.00pm) £1,950.00
KINDERGARTEN TERMLY CHARGES (WITHOUT NURSERY FUNDING)
Full Time (8.00am-6.00pm) £3,045
Half Day (8.45am-1.15pm) £35.00
Full Day (8.45am-3.15pm) £49.50
Terms & Conditions
- All funded hours are free of charge.
- Funded hours must be taken as 5 sessions per week. A school day counts as two sessions.
- All sessions are in line with the normal school day and are fixed.
- Sessions are not transferable and a minimum of half a term’s notice must be given for any changes.
- Any non-funded hours plus the daily compulsory charge for hot lunches and snacks will be charged termly in advance and payment can be made monthly with childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- There will be a late collection charge of £20 per 15 minutes after 6pm.
- One 15 hour or 30 hour place is available at zero cost for an eligible 3&4 year old child who is “looked after” by the Local Authority.
Please contact the Finance Office for further information.
- Before school club charges and after-care charges will be billed termly in arrears. After-care will be charged to the nearest 15 minutes taken.